Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm so frustrated with my small situation I'm stuck in right now. I'm running on windows 2000 and pretty much everything Ive got for Christmas requires an OS that isn't old as piss.. To me, updating my entire computer sounds like a huge risky commitment. I need to do it though. Aye Corrumba. I just want to be able to hook up a printer and get some stuff to make stencils. Its not a tall order by any means!

I just got a gym membership which I'm pretty excited about. Exercise is great.. But, working out just isn't as therapeutic for me as it used to be in high school. You could definitely see that as good or bad in certain ways. I'm allowed to settle in the gray area from time to time. Ive just leaned towards things more..can i say.. emotionally stimulating? (that looks dumb typed out. ill roll my eyes at it later) Just seemingly insignificant stuff like; making patches, watching movies, learning something new, and even staring through my computer screen when music is playing, has never gotten me so excited as it has been lately. It's an awesome feeling. I want to share it with someone. Or at least try to get them on muh level.

Talked with a good friend of mine, last night, who I rarely get to see. We always seem to feed off of each others stories, outlooks, and overall attitude, any time we talk. Even in a passing conversation with this guy I feel like I learn something about him and myself alike. Last night proved that affect was still in motion.


Ive strayed away from this printer bullshit long enough. I need to figure it out. I need put in a movie instead of getting distracted by the interwebz.


Unwed Sailor- Faithful Anchor


No comments:

Post a Comment