Friday, January 8, 2010

Thus far, the New Year has proven to be sort of uneventful. Were only a week in, though. I'll give 2010 the benefit of the doubt. Ive done a good job keeping busy with friends for the most part which is super helpful with retaining sanity. Now all I need are a few more of them and ill be set.

The from hell show was great! I guess not really the show itself. That was pretty cool. The whole ordeal of climbing in a shitty van with 8 other dudes and driving a distance is nothing short of awesome. I need more of this stat!

My grandpa had surgery, today. He always manages to sneak this kinda shit up on me. Im always last to know. I get that he probably wants to keep everyone from being worried and all. There is something about that guy that makes him come off deeper then how he acts. I wonder if ill ever be able to put a finger on it or not.. I also went and had mexican with my sister today. In my desperation for open conversation, she was able to pull through. 19 years of being my best friend and counting..

All and all my mood isn't exactly where I want it to be. But I think I'm making some progress. I swear my fucking cats are against me.

Rehasher- Off Key Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment