Monday, February 8, 2010

So Ive had a little streak of bad luck. Got into an auto accident so the van is no longer with us =/ but its just a van and Im lookin at it as motivation to make more money. So between a new car and a too fast for conditions ticket, my wallet is taking a bit of a hit. As a result,Ive just been playing it low key. Watching movies in my room will forever be my favorite past time.

Tonight is a different story though! TUI for some reason or another got a flight delay in detroit. So after title fight, strike anywhere, and four year strong play the magic stick.. I get to trot downstairs in this 50 cap room to watch TUI. I am moshing. Although Im pressed for money, I asked myself.."Am I gonna remember not going cause Im a little strapped for cash? or am I gonna remember a night of awesome friends and awesome bands.. when some kids threw together an insane show in less than 24 hours and everyone is moshing through the walls?" Perspective is great.

Such a dark comedy. Reminds me how much I love Robin Williams.

Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment