Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Nerve

Just like anyone else, I have thoughts and opinions on alot of things. Some I think can be debatable and some I think are no brainers. All dependent on you and your lifestyle. Unlike alot of people, I was able to record my opinions on a shitty punk demo.

In just over four minutes, I feel like I was able to get things off my chest and find even more solid ground on certain outlooks in life. In six tracks, Ive written things meant to be funny, meant to be serious, or just an awkward combination of both.

I'm not sure who reads this anymore but you should think about lending your ears for a short while. There are lyrics included in the .zip folder as well!
Credits go to Dan Soap, Josh Groulx, Nick Fonzi, Matt Kowalski, and Katie Cabala for all the help in the short amount of time recording this nonsense.


Some Nerve- Demo 10

5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8BUy4VgurY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rip my man milt...

      thanks ta some nerve for keepin it real...

      Delete
  2. ahh, such great tribute to sir milton hall.


    I'm filming supercop 3 in honor of "some nerve!"

    go americas!!! Kung fu for everybody!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love SN for making songs about cops and how they played MH

    ReplyDelete
  4. go some nerve!

    milton hall forevor dog

    ReplyDelete