Friday, January 22, 2010

Q: How do you know you're a total loser?

A: When you're in on a friday night and your grandma is still out partying.

She's awesome isn't she folks?

Seems like all I've been doing lately is watching Josh play call of duty. It both sounds sad and is sad. haha. We've been enjoying eachother's company for five years now so were not afraid to do lame shit if need be. BF4L. Im in need of some serious conversing but have been coming up short. Any of my good 'one on oners' are either a slave to the 9-5, not living in Bay City, or probably just getting their intellectual fix else where(i say that like i have it to offer). Dont get me wrong.. I have my fair share of good listeners.. but Im overdue for some sort of feedback. Whether that feedback is +/- is up to them I guess.

I feel like Ive forgotten how to talk to girls. Part of me doesn't even give that much of a shit. Ive tried striking up conversations with some new faces for the heck of it, but I just end up being a little disappointed. I'm honest when I say all I really look for in these brief encounters is just to learn something new (about the person, myself, the world) that I find valuable. I haven't yet. Maybe I just don't want to? idk.

Driving to Romeo tomorrow night for practice and a show the following day. Have I ever mentioned how much Ive grown to appreciate driving? Ill skip over that rant! Bolololo


Watching

No comments:

Post a Comment